Rental and Use Agreement for Coshocton Crest Lodge
19701 TR 160
West Lafayette, OH 43845
We value your business and hope that you will find the home satisfactory. This is a private luxury home and you are asked to treat it as you would your own. There are important rules that MUST be followed for your safety and the safety of those around you and staying with you.
You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all damage to the home; its contents, the surrounding landscaping, and the property in general, rather caused by you or any of your guests, with the exception of reasonable and normal wear and tear. You agree to hold harmless the owners or their agents and/or representatives from any and all liability arising from but not limited to injuries sustained while on or occupying the property and/or using its facilities, including but not limited to accidental death or other serious injury.
Hot Tub Waiver of Liability:
You agree to the following conditions should you or your guests opt to use the hot tub:
- You release the owners from any and all liability associated with use of the hot tub.
- Six (6) person maximum hot tub occupancy.
- No food or drink shall be allowed in the hot tub.
- No body lotions shall be allowed in the hot tub.
- No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub; children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
- Hot tub will be left in the same condition as it was found upon entry of the rental property.
- All individuals, including pregnant women and/or those under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk.
If the hot tub is damaged or otherwise mistreated during my stay, or if upon arrival, you find that the hot tub has been previously misused, you understand it is your responsibility to immediately contact Coshocton Crest Lodge at (330) 523-9123.
You understand it is your responsibility to inform every person using the hot tub of these rules, and to ensure every person in my party abides by them.
You further understand that failure to comply by these guidelines will result in fees and/or paying for any additional expenses to restore the hot tub to its prior condition.
You release the owners from any liability associated with use of the hot tub.
- Minimum Age: You must be 21 years of age to rent an accommodation at Coshocton Crest Lodge. You must also have a credit card in your name and this must be given at the time of the reservation. By authorizing your payment and reservation, you are acknowledging that you are at least 21 years of age. Coshocton Crest Lodge reserves the right to require a copy of your driver’s license to confirm your age and identity.
- Damages:We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage or excessive cleaning from your stay. If you notice any problems such as needed repairs and/or unsafe or hazardous conditions in or about the property grounds, you agree to notify Coshocton Crest Lodge immediately at (330) 523-9123. No refunds or discounts will be given for hot tub, A/C, heating, any appliance(s), any electronic equipment, and/or water failures. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of check in and may need several hours to heat. Needed repairs will be made as soon as possible. No refunds or discounts will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, or cable/satellite. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to restore them as soon as possible. Furnishings/contents of property are subject to change without notice. No refunds or discounts will be given due to weather conditions or acts of Mother Nature. No refunds or discounts will be given due to the conditions of the fishing ponds and/or the accessibility of the ponds.
- Fireplaces:Fires are not permitted for use indoors during the summer months. Please follow the fireplace instructions for use and take the necessary precautions. Fires should never be left unattended and should be fully extinguished before exiting the area.
- Candles:Candles are not permitted in Coshocton Crest Lodge. Candles can be a serious fire hazard for a log home. We ask that you do not bring or use candles for this reason. Electric candles (battery operated or led) are permitted for use.
- Firewood:Firewood may not be brought to Coshocton Crest Lodge under any circumstances. Bringing your own firewood could result in harm to the surrounding environment and is strictly discouraged by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR). We will provide firewood for you on the premises.
- Driving Conditions:This is a rural country area and most roads are well maintained. We do have a gravel driveway, and, while it is routinely maintained, it can be bumpy or slippery at times. We recommend four-wheel drive whenever possible, especially during the winter months. There are no refunds due to inclement weather or inability to gain access by vehicle. Should you be unable to safely take your vehicle up the driveway, you must park your secured vehicle at the bottom of the driveway behind the entrance gate. Please do not park vehicles on Township Road 160.
- Holidays:Holidays may have special rates and usually have minimum stay requirements. Holidays are considered as follows: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and 4th of July.
- Payment for Coshocton Crest Lodge:Advance payment of at least 50% of your stay is required at the time of reservation. Any balance is due no less than 30 days prior to your stay. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Cancellation for Coshocton Crest Lodge: Reservations that are cancelled more than 60 days prior to your stay, will receive a full refund of your prepaid rental fee and security deposit (if already paid) less a $125.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 60 days, but more than 30 days prior to your stay will receive a 50% refund of your prepaid rental fee and security deposit (if already paid). There is no refund of any prepaid rental fee for cancellations less than 30 days prior to your stay. In the event of an early departure, we cannot give any kind of refund. There are no cancellations due to inclement weather. Changes to arrival or departure date are subject to our cancellation policy and/or a $125.00 change fee. Lessor may cancel this reservation at any time by returning your prepaid amount.
- Check-In:Check-in is not before 4:00 PM we will do our best to have your accommodation ready for you at 4:00 PM, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning or maintenance may be required prior to your check-in. There are no refunds in these rare situations.
- Check-Out:Check-out is before 10:00 AM. Please follow the departure procedures located near the main door of the lodge. If the check-out procedures are not followed, there will be a $100.00 fee taken from your account on file. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate late check-outs. Check-in and Check-out times are strictly enforced, as we want to ensure that we can appropriately clean and prep the lodge for the following guest. Late check outs will result in a $100 per hour fee for each hour guests overstay.
- Lodge Safety:Coshocton Crest Lodge has numerous facilities for fun and enjoyment. However, these also can be very dangerous, especially when not used properly. You understand and agree that you and your guest will take all necessary common sense safety precautions while on the property and that you are using the property and its amenities at your own risk and liability. You also understand and agree that not all facilities are appropriate for all people because of age, physical condition, insobriety, and other reasons, and you will make best efforts to keep them protected from these dangers. Please be very careful with children and take the necessary common sense precautions. Renters may utilize hot tubs, ponds and hiking trails at their discretion. There is no lifeguard or medic at the lodge. Owner is not responsible for injury or damage to Renter or Renters property.
- Occupancy:Registered guests are not permitted any visitors. Violation of this will result in removal from the property without a refund.
- Smoking:Smoking is not permitted inside any of the facilities. Please do not discard cigarette butts anywhere on the property. A $500 cleaning fee will be added to your bill if smoking was detected in the lodge.
- No Pets:We do not allow pets under any circumstance. Violation of this will result in removal from the property without a refund.
- Fishing:Fishing is permitted on a “catch and release” basis.
- Off Road Vehicles:The use of off road vehicles, such as ATV’s, UTV’s, dirt bikes, dune buggies, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violation of this will result in immediate termination of the rental without a refund.
- Hunting/Firearms/Fireworks:Hunting and the possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks are not permitted anywhere on the property of Coshocton Crest Lodge. This is strictly enforced and any violation of this will result in immediate termination of the rental and prosecution without a refund.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties: Bachelor/ Bachelorette Parties are strictly prohibited under any circumstance. Violations of this will result in termination of the rental without a refund and you will be subject to an excessive cleaning fine of $500.00.
- Illegal Activity:No illegal activity is permitted on the Lodge property. If illegal activity is found to have occurred on the property, the owners will prosecute the responsible parties and such persons will be banned from future rentals of Coshocton Crest Lodge. Violation of this will result in immediate termination of the rental without a refund.
- Swimming/Ice Skating: Swimming or ice skating is not permitted on any of the ponds/lakes on the property.
You understand and agree that as the person(s) making this reservation and reviewing the rental and use agreement you accept full responsibility for any and all actions of the guest(s) while staying and Coshocton Crest Lodge and accept full responsibility of payment of any charges related to the rental, extra clean up, damages, etc. Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the property, management, and their agents from any accident or injury suffered by guest(s) on or about the property and/or premises or for any loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any.